Feel free to provide answer to any of the questions to the best of your ability. I am not the judge of which answer is right or wrong, feel free to express yourself.
If there are questions agitating your mind too, feel free to increase the number of the questions. I will add yours to it.
1. What is the truth?
2. Where can I find the truth?
3. What is the benfit of knowing the truth?
4. Why do we hate, kill, loot and destroy one another?
5. Why can't we live in peace?
6. Why do we preach peace and produce weapons of mass destruction?
7. Are the problems facing mankind bigger than man?
8 What brought us into these mess - war, famine, murders, hatered, looting, selfishness, jealousy, crime, terrorism, bombings?
9. Why does injustice prevail?
There are many more. This is a developing piece. As time goes on I will add more.
P.S. Man is hunted by his own creation. Our activities and inventions have moved us further backwards. It's a paradox of high proportion. The good has become a tool for destruction.
IMHO the only thing that needs fixing is humans. Humans are malfunctioning and filled with bug. Until that is done, we will continue to move in circles.
THE ULTIMATE QUESTION - Who will debug man?